Red, White, and Boom UPDATE!
· Despite some flooding, ALL events are scheduled to go on as planned
· While there may be some limitations on space, there will be lots of areas along Peoria’s riverfront to view the fireworks on the 4th
· Water Street will be open to pedestrians and viewing the fireworks, but closed to vehicle traffic
· The Spring Creek Station concert has been moved from the Liberty Park Gazebo to Festival Park between the Gateway Building and the Murray Baker bridge
· The parking lot between Hooter’s and the Bob Michael bridge will be closed to vehicles and open for spectators
Fore the latest updates, visit www.redwhiteandboom.us
CityLink will provide Park and Ride service to the downtown 4th of July activities, including the “Red, White and Boom” fireworks display and “4th of July Backyard BBQ” at the Peoria Riverfront Museum on Saturday, July 4.* Buses will run a continuous shuttle from Evergreen Square starting at 5:00 pm, dropping off passengers at the CityLink Transit Center. The last bus will leave for the fireworks at 8:30 p.m. Buses will return passengers back to Evergreen Square immediately after the fireworks when the streets reopen. The last bus will leave the Transit Center at 11:00 p.m., returning to Evergreen Square. The cost for the Park and Ride is $1.00 each way.